More products to come

 Hi,

Thank you for stopping by.


So.... a lot of things are going on/ been happening - 


I have  set up my Etsy shop -  https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/liebabettencourt1 , 

my Facebook shop  -  https://www.facebook.com/Liebabettencourt/shop.


Trying out different deodorant recipes - I think I have found one I like - just need to submit it to be officially licenced and then I will be able to legally sell it.


Same with body scrubs - 

I have been asking people to kindly donate any preloved jam jars or any suitable jars to reuse to use for the body scrubs - not because I am trying to cut costs - but more about raising awareness about our consumption on this world - reuse what is already there rather than create more waste.

(As much as I want to sell my home made products, we have a responsibility to our kids and our home -  to look after it.)

So far I am considering 

1. Apple Cinnamon body scrub with Himalayan salt   

2. Lemongrass with possibly mint body scrub with Himalayan salt   ? 

3. Lavender body scrub with Himalayan salt   

4. Grapefruit with - not too sure yet .... 

5. Rosemary - might try to mix it with the Lemongrass - not sure yet

6. Cucumber mint ? - again not sure 


If you have any favourite scrubs you would like me to recreate - please any suggestions will be gladly received.


Thank you again.


Lieba 


Comments