Refresh Deodorant

 




I never thought I could do or make a natural deodorant - It always seemed so complicated.

Over the years I changed to the men's deodorant as I felt they helped me with my body odour better, then I changed to a salt one but I didn't like it so just went back to the men's one - knowing that all commercially made deodorants contained harmful chemicals and that they actually stop you from sweating which can actually be very dangerous - as sweating is our body's natural way of excreting toxins. 

A few years ago my husband started getting a bad rash in his underarms and asked me to make him a deodorant - I make natural creams - why don't I try making a natural deodorant???

So I took the challenge and made this deodorant for him. 

The base is bicarbonate of Soda, I chose Arrowroot mixed with Shea Butter and then I used some of my favourite scents -  Rosemary and Bergamot essential oils - which not only have uplifting fresh scents but are also what I like to call Bacteria busters as they are known to help with the bacteria that makes us smell when we sweat. So it won't necessarily stop you from sweating - but it will stop the smell. 

                       

It also comes in a convenient 15g aluminium tin – perfect to pop in your pocket to use any time.

I really hope you like this deodorant as much as I do. 

 

Di 

Directions:

Apply a suitable amount of cream to your hand to soften the cream – then apply to the desired area.

Ideal for everyday use.

Can be used on Children over the age of 3.

 

Precautions:

For external use only.

Do not apply to broken skin or mucous membranes.

Avoid direct eye contact

Caution when using any products containing essential oils during pregnancy.

Do not ingest.

Keep out of reach of young children and babies.

Discontinue use if irritation occurs

If there are any issues, please feel free to contact me any time.

                                             Use within 12 months of opening the jar

All my glass jars and tins can be recycled back to me- I offer £1 off your next product  for any glass jar or aluminium tin that are returned

 

 

                            Please note the price of the creams include postage and packaging. 



Refresh Deodorant







Ingredients:  Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea Butter)  Caprylic/ capric triglyceride (Coconut Oil)  Maranta arundinacea root powder (Arrowroot Powder) Sodium bicarbonate , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)  Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower Seed)  Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil (Rosemary)  Citrus bergamia leaf oil (Bergamot)  Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (Tea Tree) Cucumis Sativus Seed Oil, Natural Allergens: d-Limonene, Linalol

Comments