Selling my home made products

Hi everyone.

Firstly, 
Thank you for stopping by, I know it's been a long while.
But I'm back and I've started selling my own home made creams.
The creams I am going to start with are

I need to note that all my creams are legally declared as cosmetic creams, and not medical ones.
As much as I live and believe in my Aromatherapy oils and their healing properties, I am not legally allowed to make any declarations when it comes to my creams.
They are all designed to soothe and comfort, but not treat any medical issues.

Should you like me to make you an Aromatherapy oil blend, that I can make for sure.

Tiago's Magic cream -
In honour of my son, for whom the cream was originally made for.
I made it for him who is constantly getting scrapes and bumps and bruises.
So it's too help soothe irritated skin, bumps and little lifes knocks.


Muscle Ease -

As the name suggests, it's a cream to soothe achy muscles.

Cellulite cream

As the name suggests it is a cellulite cream.

I would like to make a note as a therapist, that even if this was a medical cream, nothing is proven 100%  (exactly the same could be said for Anti aging products)
Just think about it, if only one company had made a product that really worked, anyone else who made a cellulite cream would be find their product becoming absolete.
However with Cellulite a lot of it is connected with our hormones.
As well as diet, stress and lifestyle.
So this cream use only an add on to that.


Focus and Inspire 

I wanted to make a cream that smelt nice, uplifting and happy smells.
The oils I use in here are Bergamot, Rosemary and Geranium.
Which are all happy smells. 
They are wonderful for winter times when its dark and gloomy, or when you just want an uplifting smell 
I find they are also good for when we are studying  the smells can soothe our minds



I am now getting my ducks in a row, 
Getting all the artwork and packaging finalised.
Then (as a part time photographer ) I will take some nice pictures and once all that is done.
I shall add them here, Facebook, Instagram and possibly Esty.
 

Keep watching this space.



Lieba 




Comments