Why I love Aromatherapy so much

So...

I've been an aromatherapist for many many years now. 
I absolutely love everything to do with aromatherapy and believe in their healing powers.
I always have.


I have the misfortune of needing a root canal treatment - however the earliest available appointment is next Thursday.
Needless to say I was suffering very badly from the pain to the point where I got no sleep at all in the last few days.
None of my painkillers were even hitting the mark. And I was starting to despair how was I going to manage a whole week, and with a 4 year old.

Then, my husband reminded me that I had made for a client years ago an aromatherapy blend for her tooth ache, and said why don't I make it for myself 
(What do they say they cobbler is always barefoot)

And boy has it helped me so much!!!
As I said I love and totally believe in the amazing healing properties of Aromatherapy.
Days like today remind me why.
I haven't needed any pain killers today!

It's been such a relief and I am hardly in any pain

Soooo.....
If you are like me and are suffering 😳😱🥴
And normal pain killers aren't helping- well I have the solution for you 

You can contact me here for more details.


Have a blissful weekend.

Lieba 

Comments