Focus and Inspire cream

 Focus and Inspire cream 


This is one of my favourite creams as it was made for myself.

I am 46 years old, and I have noticed definitely over the last few years that my hormones have changed again or are changing.

I find that I can go from calm and collective to a complete mess in the space of an instant and feel like I can spiral out of control.
and the hot flushes ...... LOL 

As a side note - As a woman we go through at least 5 hormonal changes in our lives:
1.Puberty,
2. if by 24/25 you have not had children which is totally fine - your hormones change once again from a young girl to a young woman 
3. either childbirth or by 45 your hormones start changing again
4.after childbirth it can take anything from 2 years upwards for your body and hormones to get back to some normality not taking into consideration if you have breastfed which has another impact on your body and hormones
5.Peri-Menopause which is what I suspect I am going through right now - which in most cases is undetected or is harder to detect as every woman has different symptoms and reactions. 
and then the big Menopause which thankfully is being addressed better now and we can openly talk about it -
our poor husbands (well at least mine...lol ) and obviously us - the ones who are going through it all!
and I am not sure if woman go through a later hormonal changed in our seasoned years too 

So I made myself a blend of aromatherapy oils that I always keep in my pocket to smell when ever I need it.  
My husband will often tell me to take a breather and smell my oils - by him stopping me and my oils I find it makes a difference.


So, I decided to make a simple cream that I can use to help me. 

I love Rosemary and Bergamot essentials oils - they are natural mood elevators. 
Bergamot is brilliant as a mental stimulant and the fragrance of Rosemary always makes me feel happy.
I also added Geranium - besides its lovely fragrance it can help balance ones hormones.
So I decided to incorporate all three in a cream that you can use daily - I have even used it as a  face moisturiser. 


 

I really hope you like the cream as much as I do. 

Directions:

Apply a suitable amount of cream to your hand to soften the cream – then apply to the desired area.

Ideal for everyday use.

Can be used on Children over the age of 3.

 

Precautions:

For external use only.

Do not apply to broken skin or mucous membranes.

Avoid direct eye contact

Caution when using any products containing essential oils during pregnancy.

Do not ingest.

Keep out of reach of young children and babies.

Discontinue use if irritation occurs

If there are any issues, please feel free to contact me any time.

                                             Use within 12 months of opening the jar

All my glass jars and tins can be recycled back to me- I offer £1 off your next product  for any glass jar or aluminium tin that are returned



Please note the price of the creams include postage and packaging. 

        
Focus and Inspire




Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea Butter) Cocos nucifera oil (Coconut Oil) Cera alba (Beeswax) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Helianthus annuus seed oil (Sunflower Seed) Olea europaea fruit oil (Extra virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil) Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil (Rosemary) Citrus bergamia leaf oil (Bergamot) Pelargonium graveolens flower oil (Geranium) Natural Allergens: Limonene, Linalol, Geraniol



Made in the UK

PO BOX 492

Ruislip HA4 4LE






Comments